So where did the snow come from, and are we finally done with the white stuff....
- With our 'newest' cupcake shop opening last week, Sharon at Only Here for the Food stopped in to sample and snap some pictures..
- I read a fair amount about Eat Local First this week; A brilliant idea and I hope other retailers jump on the wagon. An informed consumer is always a good thing.
- This is crazy - a spice embedded book. Like scratch and sniff for adults.
- A baby that needs to eat more than me. Phew - 20,000 calories a week!
- Shrink your fridge to be better citizen and a healthier person.
- Ever wonder what you might eat if you were hospitalized in another country. Have a gander and see what goodies are out there.
What says a young baker man like 50lb bags of flour. Yes, I use that much and more. Costco sized flour FTW!
And finally some non-food topics;
- The geek in me absolutely loves Geek Advancement! It makes me smile so big.
- About time the Novitec boys worked on something this sexy.
- Mr. Mayer posted a picture on twitter of his new guitar prototype...I'm already saving.