- This guy, neurologist Robert P. Friedland, M.D, is suggesting there may be a way to get BSE from farmed fish. Interesting..but is it stretching...? Omega 3's with a side of Creutzfeldt?
- What a great concept, and as a major fan of street food in Latin America, I would love to see this exhibition.
- Cheetos Lip Balm..just want I've always wanted!
- The FDA and CDC are investigating E. coli in some Nestle cookie dough products...so it's recall time. The only time I've ever used/eaten premade cookie dough was in University, and the dough did not make it to the oven which makes this "A number of consumers reporting illness reported consuming raw Nestle TOLL HOUSE refrigerated cookie dough." even better!
- I mentioned MeMe Roth in a previous weekly update, but I love the short points in this article. "She called Santa Claus fat, in a bad way." Bahahaha.
- "There are more than 54,000 pubs in Britain, but we have whittled them down to the best 200." Holy Moly DuffMan! How is it even possible to whittle that down.
- A 2 month food trip around the United States = a whole lot of dessert's being consumed. Good thing Jess made a list of her top 5 favorites. "I started on the West Coast and ate my way to the East and back again"
- Another lovely treat from my friend M recently. Raspberry scones.
Keep being AWESOME!