Anybody have any good April Fool's stories? I would love to hear them.
- I've slowly become a big fan of top chef so I was surprised to see Padma Lakshmi's latest appearance on TV. I really can't picture her sneaking out of the house in high school for a thickburger and all that spicy sauce. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't have jived with her modeling career - check out the advertisement here.
- Nothing like a fast food breakfast throw down. I used to enjoy the McDonalds's breakfast bagel meal, but I haven't had one in forever. Do you have a favorite?
- Would anyone actually consider tobacco their favorite vegetable?
- McDonald's sure is getting a little classier. This is the second or third owner I've seen bringing the image way up. I haven't heard if we have any new image stores in Canada. Anyone know?
- Edmonton and potholes go hand in hand. Blame it on poor city planning, bad weather or whatever, but I wonder how people would react to KFC fixing the potholes. "In honor of our 'Fresh Tastes Best' campaign, we want to come and Re-'Fresh' your roads!" KFC President Roger Eaton wrote in the letters. "Every patched pothole comes with the Colonel's very own stamp of approval."
- With a lot of people having or encountering money problems in these tough economic times, is it making you fat?
- Toronto FC held a food tasting of the new items available for pick up at the arena this year. Nothing quite like deep fried mac n' cheese balls!
- Some typical food myths debunked in Phoenix;
- Are we seeing the end of Jack Bauer with his recent encounter with poisonous chemicals?
- I wish I was here.