I don't really know where to begin with the weather situation. We had hail, snow, rain, and finally some sunshine. I hope it's finally summertime! Cue the DJ Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince CD.
- I didn't realize that the President is 25. Loblaws' sure hit on something back in the day and they keep branching out every time I stop in Superstore.
- I hope one day I can go to Paris and have the need for something like Baking Bites How to Pick a Good Baguette in Paris article.
- While I've never had the luxury of eating a Choco Taco, I'm sure it would be good and fall under - timeless summer treats.
- Remember not to eat in front of MeMe Roth!
- I wish all news articles were labeled in such a straight forward manner - "Too much fast food makes kids 'stupid'"
- And who thought a McNugget was really chicken.
- I suppose it was just a matter of time before somebody wondered about Jesus & the Consumption of Pork.
- "When food is free, logic is discarded like a Vienna sausageless toothpick". Interesting thoughts about all the free food handed out lately by restaurants and chains.
- Finally, to finish on more free stuff; Orange Julius is giving away 20oz light smoothies on June 19th.